Mama Oliech Restaurant

Mama Oliech restaurant is a popular Kenyan restaurant located in the heart of Nairobi. The restaurant is known for its delicious traditional Kenyan cuisine and friendly service. As a food lover, I  decided to check out this restaurant and was and was not disappointed.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the friendly staff who showed me to my table. The restaurant has a cozy and will coming atmosphere with colourful decker and traditional African music playing in the background.

I started my meal with a plate of samosas, which were crispy on the outside and filled with tasty minced meat and vegetables. For the main course, I ordered the famous Nyama choma  ( grilled meat) which came with a side of Ugali and Kachumbari.

The nyama choma was perfectly grilled and had a delicious smoky flavor. The meat was tender and juicy and the potion size was generous. The Ugali was also well prepared and complemented the meat perfectly. The kachumbari added a refreshing touch to the meal with its tangy flavors. 

To end my meal on a sweet note I ordered the Mandazi for desserts. The mandazi was freshly made and had a crispy exterior with a soft and fluffy interior. It was served with a cup of hot tea which was a perfect way to end the meal.

Overall, I had a great  dining experience at Mama Oliech Restaurant .The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was welcoming. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to try additional Kenyan cuisine.

Comments